All of the activities that are associated with Cedar Crest Lutheran Church reflect our Beliefs and Values, which are in turn drawn from God’s Word, the Bible. The Beliefs and Values of Cedar Crest Lutheran Church are:
- Belief in the Triune GOD as the One and Only God and Lord
- Christ Centered, in everything because Christ IS Love
- The Bible IS the true and inspired Word of GOD and all our doctrines and practices are to be Based on true biblical principles.
- Belief that the Book of Concord contains and explains Lutheran Doctrine as it is drawn from and based upon God’s true and inspired Word as found in the Bible.
- Evangelical because we desire to tell everyone about the Love that God has for them as shown by the life and death of His Son, Jesus Christ, for the redemption of our sins. The Holy Spirit has called us to this faith and compels us to proclaim the message of Salvation by God’s Grace Alone, through faith in Christ Alone, as revealed only in His Word, the Bible.
- Family oriented in all our activities and desire that families of all types and sizes join with us in all that we do.
We invite you to join with us in living these Beliefs and Values in our daily lives through the various vocations and activities the Lord allows to each of us throughout our lives.